Looking for an Exciting Career?
Greater Houston Emergency Physicians, PLLC continuously recruits for quality physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for full-time and part-time positions. Interested physician candidates must be board-certified or residency-trained in emergency medicine, internal medicine, and/or family medicine and have a current medical license in Texas. Additionally, Texas requires that providers have certification for controlled substance by the DEA and also be registered with the TX State Department of Public Safety. All providers must have Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
Additional certification by the Advanced Trauma and Life Support (ATLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) are required at certain locations.
In order to foster long-term relationships, GHEP ensures a quality work environment for all physicians. Full-time GHEP physicians benefit from:
- Stability in a volatile market
- Competitive compensation
- Semi-Annual incentive-based bonuses
- Staffing averaged at less than two patients per provider hour
- Dedication to one facility
- Malpractice coverage at no cost to physician
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Elected Drug and Vision coverage, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability and Life
- Elected HSA
- Exceptional 401(k) with aggressive corporate matching
- Generous CME spending accounts
- Quality administrative support